You can make a real difference!
Redeemlife is asking you to believe that change is possible and that you can make a difference in bringing it about.
Our aim is to provide individuals with a simplified means through which they can participate in this mobilization effort
to expand the voice and reach of the life affirming ministry provided by Christ centered crisis pregnancy care centers,
generate funding for Member Care Centers and connect them with needed resources.
You or someone you know has likely been touched by the effects of crisis pregnancy and sexual purity issues and you have a desire
to make a difference, but you simply donít know how to get involved or participate in a meaningful way. Now you can become part of a
significant support system for the life redeeming work provided by Christ centered crisis pregnancy care centers. You can do so by
registering as a redeemlife Member and begin inviting your family, friends, church, employer and others to become redeemlife members
to positively impact the lives of hurting women and unborn infants within your own community.
As redeemlife members, you will participate with others across the world in serving hurting women and unborn children by advocating
for the promotion of the provision of a life affirming ministry to those touched by a crisis pregnancy.
How Does it Work?
- Individuals enroll as a Redeemlife member
- During the enrollment process, you may designate a care center to support or Redeemlife will connect you with a care center.
- Enrolled Members are connected to the valuable work provided by the designated care center through Redeemlife member communications so they can pray, volunteer, or otherwise support the ministry.
- Proceeds from membership fees are paid to the designated care center and spent in support of life affirming crisis pregnancy care and related efforts.
- Members receive a member ID card, a redeemlife window sticker, and a username and password to access the Redeemlife member website.
- The local designated care center receives ongoing support for as long as members retain their membership.
- You invite their family, friends, church, employer and others to become Redeemlife members by sharing this website with them via email, Facebook, Twitter or other means.
- To keep you regularly connected, you can access numerous consumer savings and protection benefits on the Redeemlife member website (see Membership Benefits Overview for details). Why a membership?
A Member Church, Member Organization or Individual Member can nominate a local pregnancy care center in their own community to be the
beneficiary of their mobilization efforts. Review the list of Member Care Centers on our site and if your preferred care center is not
listed, simply list them within your registration and we will contact them on your behalf to sign them up as the beneficiary of your efforts.
How Can You Help?
Join the movement, become a Redeemlife member today
Invite your family, friends, church, employer and others to become Redeemlife Members by sharing this website with them via email,
Facebook, Twitter or other means.